JCD Consultants is
always looking for qualified personnel. If you would like to submit your resume for consideration, please email a Word document
and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only.
Proposal Manager - The Proposal Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating,
facilitating, and executing proposals for clients bidding on government contracts. The Proposal Manager will use his/her extensive
understanding of the proposal development process; is an enthusiastic and ambitious person working well under pressure with
client staff; and makes decisions quickly or seeks guidance when necessary; and works seamlessly on a remote basis with others.
- 5+ years proposal management experience with strong knowledge of the federal proposal process
- Recent experience working for a government contractor supporting the DoD
- Ability to manage multiple proposals of varying cost/size
- Extensive experience writing, rewriting, and editing proposals
- Thorough understanding of government procurement process including
some knowledge of FAR/DFAR
- Extremely strong written,
verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work
under tight deadlines and as part of a team
be well organized and possess excellent leadership, team building, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft
Project, and Adobe Acrobat. Familiarity with Visio and Microsoft Publisher is helpful
- Proofreading and editing skills are critical
- Bachelors degree required Masters degree preferred
Proposal Writer - The Proposal Writer is responsible for
writing government proposals using both internal JCD Consultants resources, and external resources (client, industry, Subject
Matter Experts, graphic designers, etc.). The Proposal Writer must integrate these resources and provide a complete, compliant
deliverable within the prescribed timeframe and according to the direction set by the Engagement Partner or Senior Proposal
Manager. The Proposal Writer will respond to Government RFPs, RFQs and RFIs and develop the technical response or on internal
projects as directed.
- 2 to 4 years writing experience, preferably on government contract proposals
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Understanding of technical environments
- Ability to research information and interview client personnel and subject matter experts
to ensure all RFP requirements are met
- Must be self-motivated,
work unsupervised, and be able to respond to fast-turnaround requirements.